- Smiling students
- Unsmiling students
- Working with other language professionals
- Getting to know more than 100 new individuals
- Hearing the accents of students from around the world
- Learning about different cultures through my students
- Discussions of linguistics
- Diagnosing errors (Interference? Incomplete learning? Mental slip?)
- Developing strategies to assist students in their language learning
- Answering students questions during office time
This is an incomplete list, but nevertheless a list of some things I'm looking forward to.
Whatever your occupation or vocation, what are some things you look forward to when you go to work?
Follow me on Twitter @MatthewTShowman